Certificate of Origin
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is a certificate issued by a specific agency in the exporting country to prove that the exported goods are originating in that country(or region).
Certificate of origin is mainly divided into three categories: Non-preferential Certificate of Origin, Preferential Certificate of Origin and Specific Certificate of Origin.
Commonly used origins are:
(1) GSP certificate of origin (FORM A)
United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Ireland, Denmark, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia , Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria, Romania, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Turkey, a total of 39 countries.
(2) "Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement" certificate of origin (FORM B)
China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Laos and South Korea (members of the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement).
(3) China-ASEAN Free Trade Area Certificate of Origin (FORM E)
China, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore (ASEAN member states).
(4) China-Chile Free Trade Zone Certificate of Origin (FORM F)
(5) China-Korea Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin (FORM K)
1. CO, Form A, Form E, Form K and FTA for Australia can be issued within 1 working day.
2. Embassy endorsement: price and time are different, and specific confirmation is required!